Account Development Representative (German / French)
Pivotal Software, London
At Pivotal, Silicon Valley is a State of Mind
Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Due to our rapid growth in Europe, Pivotal is hiring an Account Development Representative who speaks French or German. You will be calling in to some of Europe’s largest and best known enterprises to create demand for Pivotal's market leading portfolio which includes Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data Suite. The ideal candidate has a passion, general experience or interest in software sales specifically in cloud and data technology.
This role will give you the opportunity to get exposure to consultative solution sales campaigns into some of the largest and best known enterprises in EMEA -- working with some of the smartest sales, marketing and technical people around!
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed the business goals of the region
- Drive a varied mix of inbound and outbound activities at the very front of the sales funnel to identify, create and develop qualified opportunities and hand over effectively to the outside account executive (i.e., candidate is a “hunter” not an “order taker”)
- Generate high quality leads through a mixture of cold calling, social media and GDPR-compliant email campaigns
- Engage prospects in initial conversations to discover any needs, challenges or initiatives that Pivotal can help them with
- Schedule meetings with prospects from target accounts for the sales team
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree required
- Team player, self motivated and able to take ownership on the assigned task(s)
- Business-fluent German or French is mandatory – both written and verbal
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory.
- Successfully sell the business value of Pivotal, not only products and features
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit or worked in a fluid (start- up) environment
Ideal but not a must have:
- 1+ years of successful inside sales / business development / sales account development experience with focus on enterprise technology and solutions.
- Any experience of cloud, middleware, data/analytics, or developer solutions would be highly desirable as is an interest and ability to learn so you can stay on top of this rapidly evolving area.
- Experience working with a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include field Account Executives, software engineers, Marketing, Services, etc.
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Specialist - Power Electronics Mechanical Design
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Product Manager, Elasticsearch - US or Europe
Sr Product Manager, Powered Devices
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Software Support Consultant
Command Alkon, Sydney, Australia
Product Marketing Manager, Marketplace
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product Design
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA