Inside Sales Representative (German / French)
Pivotal Software, London
At Pivotal, Silicon Valley is a State of Mind
Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Due to our rapid growth in Europe, Pivotal is hiring an Inside Sales Representative with 1-3 years of experience selling enterprise solutions in French or German. You will be calling in to some of Europe’s largest and best known enterprises to create demand for Pivotal's market leading portfolio which includes Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data Suite. The ideal candidate has a passion, general experience and knowledge of software solutions specifically in cloud and data technology
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve and exceed the business goals of the region
- Drive a varied mix of inbound and outbound activities to identify, create and develop qualified opportunities and pass-off effectively to the outside account executive (i.e., candidate is a “hunter” not an “order taker”)
- Consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- 2+ years of successful inside sales (ISR, BDR, ADR, etc) experience with focus on enterprise technology and solutions. Any experience of cloud, middleware, data/analytics, or developer solutions would be highly desirable as is an interest and ability to learn so you can stay on top of this rapidly evolving area.
- Business-fluent German or French is mandatory – both written and verbal
- Proven track record of increasing pipeline through new logo acquisition
- Ability to identify and develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners within identified territory. This includes C-level executives, business and technical buyers, and developers.
- Successfully sell the business value of Pivotal, not only products and features
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit or worked in a fluid (start- up) environment
- Experience working with a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include field AEs, SE’s, Marketing, Services, etc.
- Bachelors degree required
- Team player, self motivated and able to take ownership on the assigned task(s)
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vice President of Product
Product Manager - Internationalization
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Product Designer - Mobile
Badoo, London, UK
littleBits, New York, NY
Designer - Part-time Contract
Massdrop, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Member Management
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas