Manager, Technical Service, Korea
Pivotal Software, Seoul
At Pivotal, Silicon Valley is a State of Mind
Manager, Technical Service
About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on Professional Services leader you will take a leadership position in a quickly growing, field-facing organisation. You will help streamline business operations; tactically helping drive customer priorities and strategically by defining, implementing and scaling operational goodness to maximize team productivity.
[Use this to find the job’s product specific or org/function description.]
The Manager of PCF will have principal responsibility for the pre and post sales team (Field Engineers) spanning across Pivotal’s Cloud Platform line of business, with a focus on CloudFoundry and microservices.
- Leadership and enablement of the team, providing technical direction and helping to develop and manage their career paths
- Assist the Sales Team to deliver at the CxO level and ensure that the team are aligned with Pivotal’s value proposition / sales play
- Work closely with Customer Success Organisation (CSO) leadership to drive initiatives related to systems and process supporting a global P&L
- Understand the process and business practices (including regional variations) for CSO
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process (annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly)
- Ongoing improvement of reporting and information needs to identify, design and implement enhancements as needed
- Provide business analysis of key metrics and trends for quarterly business reviews
- Assist the extended Ops team with ad hoc analytical or communication activities that arise
- Liaise with other departments within Pivotal as needed (Order Management, Revenue Recognition, Sales, etc.) to drive change
- Manage and document the processes, information needs and business requirements for the CSO organization
- Lead, manage and operate the Resource Management function, including team scheduling, supply/demand planning, handoff between teams and related activities to assure healthy utilization
- Drive day-to-day activities of system initiatives, including OpenAir and Salesforce.com related projects
- Provide consistent, high quality reports, including an analysis of what the data means (providing business insight, not simply formatted data)
Required Skills / Experiences
- Pre / Post Sales Leadership background with experience working with Agile methodologies, DevOps, microservices, and modern cloud technologies.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with CxO level personnel
- Develop and maintain a conceptual understanding and “conversational fluency” about Pivotal CloudFoundry Solutions and Pivotal Container Services(PKS) go-to-market, and be able to confidently pitch a customer if needed
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding about our service delivery methodologies; be able to kickoff a project if needed
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands
- Strong verbal communicator in both English and Korean.
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Pivotal offers a modern approach to technology that organizations need to thrive in a new era of business innovation. Our solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery, and decreases costs, while providing enterprises the speed and scale they need to compete.
At Pivotal (www.pivotal.io), you can tackle the most challenging problems, unleash amazing opportunities, and build technologies that have real impact to business, people and the world.
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Business Partner
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Teaching and Learning
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Elementary Special Education Co-Teacher (Available 2018-2019)
Public Preparatory Network, New York, NY or Bronx, NY
HR Compliance Specialist
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Recruiter - Music and Shared Services
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles
Infrastructure and People Operations Analyst
BarkBox, New York, NY