Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
You are friendly, flexible, and have an energetic personality with excellent customer service skills. You have no problem with being highly visible at the company level, and you love to interact with members of all levels of the organization, as well as vendors and landlord representatives.
Pivotal’s Finance, Operations, and Real Estate teams create the commercial, physical, and cultural frameworks that help us grow and scale. We collaborate to keep our business running smoothly and ensure we stay on track to meet (and exceed) our goals. We also design and support work environments that reflect our culture and help you reach your highest potential.
You will be in a supervisory position managing all aspects of facilities operations for a portfolio of offices in a specific geographic area including leading and developing a concierge team and being responsible for physical, financial, administration and management of a portfolio of offices in a geographical region. In addition, you may also have responsibilities for all building related services such as, space management, vendor management, office maintenance, budgeting and budget tracking, security, and shipping and receiving functions.
- Concierge Team - Manage and direct concierge personnel at individual offices to ensure that Pivotal offices are established at Pivotal standards
- Operations - In partnership with the concierge team, manage facilities operations including office maintenance, food services, mail service, office supplies, customer service and other operational scope
- Vendor Management - Develop and implement sourcing, engagement and management of vendors per Pivotal policies and guidelines for facilities related services, such as building maintenance, janitorial, coffee/tea service, plant service, catering service, food/snack/beverage supplies, recycling/waste management, equipment maintenance, mail/post services, ergonomic and health & safety contractors
- Capital Projects - Participation in minor construction projects in the region including coordination with the building management, vendors, design & construction team and contractors
Required Skills / Experiences
- Thorough understanding of facility operations
- 7-10 years minimum experience in corporate facilities or related field
- Good analytical skills and use of databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to influence others
- Ability to effectively engage with Managers crossfuntionaly
- A practical sense and ability to implement
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Educational qualification in Real Estate, Operations, Construction Management, Facilities Management or related field
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About Pivotal Software
About us Pivotal transforms how the world builds software. Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. We enable the leading companies in the world to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software. Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our team uses agile and lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions. We optimize for change so enterprises can move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. Recent updateSee all See all recent updates
Want to learn more about Pivotal Software? Visit Pivotal Software's website.
Jobs You May Like
Non-production Purchasing Buyer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Global Environmental Health & Safety Program Manager
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Data Trade Analyst
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK
Keyholder Optician, Warby Parker Classroom
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Air Planning Associate
Flexport, Hong Kong Island, HK
Manager, Scale Customer Success Team
Slack, San Francisco