About the Role:
- Maintain and administer the Salesforce database to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place.
- Work with internal teams to understand business requirements and translate these into platform features.
- Implement and administer Salesforce connectors with Marketo, Geopointe, Outreach, Netsuite, etc.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support apps and integrations
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce best practices.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a high-growth, B2B/SaaS business. Experience managing user counts > 100 a plus.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Advanced hands-on experience with completing standard SFDC admin tasks, including:
- creation and maintenance of fields and new objects
- creation and maintenance of validation rules and workflows
- creation and maintenance of profiles, permission sets, and roles
- Experience training new users and creating release documentation.
- Experience selecting, implementing and monitoring AppExchange products and/or third party integrations. Bonus points for early Developer certification work.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact on our org, and then both provide and flawlessly execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
- Willing to service other time zones and be flexible in work hours as this is a global role.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little to no oversight, has initiative and confidence to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently while prioritizing and planning effectively.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Tysons Corner
Warby Parker, Tysons, VA
Regional Manager, West Coast Supply
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Account Executive
Treasure Data, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Director - London
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Sales Representative - Federal
Sonatype, Tysons, VA