About the Job
- Support: Support customers and internal users who use PlanGrid via web browser iOS, Android, and Windows mobile apps. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, licensing, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
- Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Reporting: Communicate daily with Tech Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team.
- Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills.
- Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues fast and efficiently. Can break down complex technical concepts into day to day terminology to help out non-tech users.
- Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately. Analytical, meticulous, and enjoy thinking outside the box to solve tough problems.
- Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision.
- Have amazing composure and loads of patience, as in: nothing ever rattles you.
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills.
- Are a master multitasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers.
- Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users, even when they are not having the best of days.
- Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, One Drive, etc.
- Understanding of basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
- Candidate must be located in the USA Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
- Previous experience in technical support is a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk and other CRM systems
- Experience with chat systems
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteer time off + employee donation matching
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engagement and Profitability Lead
99, Sao Paulo
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Third Ward
Warby Parker, Milwaukee, WI
Customer Service, Fulltime & Parttime
Stylist- Guide, Woodlands
Bonobos, Woodlands, TX
Lalamove, Manila, Philippines
Customer Support Systems and Reporting Analyst