Business Development Representative (Dublin, Ireland)
Transforming construction productivity
About the Role
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals.
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- Must be fluent in English and either Swedish and/or Danish
- Fluency in German, Italian or another language besides English will be considered a plus
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partnerships Manager - S. Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
Associate, Sales & Strategic Partnerships
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Front End Developer
Symplicity, Arlington, VA
Technical Partner Manager - Germany
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Wombat Security Technologies, Pittsburgh
Animoto, New York, New York