In order to help meet customer needs, candidates must:
- Be proficient in modern web technologies & Frameworks (ES6, CSS3, React/Redux)
- Have a technical undergraduate degree or higher (CS, Math, Engineering, etc.)
- Have a strong grasp of Computer Science Fundamentals (Data Structures, Theory Basics, etc.)
- Feel at home using modern web testing frameworks. (Karma/Jasmine, Jest, etc)
Ideally, candidates will also have experience:
- Refactoring and re-architecting to support new models and paradigms
- Using modern build systems (Grunt, WebPack etc)
- Writing highly scalable, reliable front-end web applications
Other things we value:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the technology, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard.
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it provides real value.
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to use the best conceptual models to frame the problem.
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- 401k + Company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement
- Volunteering on company time + employee donation matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches 3x/week
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Kiva, Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA / Austin, TX
Staff Full Stack Engineer
Visa, Austin, US
Software Engineer - Backend Platform
Tinder, Palo Alto
Senior Software Engineer I- Email Infrastructure
MoneyLion, Kuala Lumpur
Software Engineer, Tools
Boxed, NYC, NY