Professional Services Manager (Seattle, WA)
PlanGrid, Seattle, WA
Transforming construction productivity
About the Role:
- This is a customer facing role that is focused on sales support, product functionality and workflows, services revenue, and client satisfaction.
- Up to 50% travel required for this role, but we’ll work with you to ensure you are staying in your time zone as much as possible.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining customer-facing documentation, internal resources, and understanding product and technical aspects of PlanGrid.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in training, sales, consulting and/or construction
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an uncanny ability to understand customer requirements and are a little bit psychic. You anticipate user needs, sell value and make thoughtful suggestions to each of your users to ensure their experience with PlanGrid is top notch
- You are comfortable speaking in public to a variety of different audiences
- You are right at home using Salesforce and are data-driven and detail-oriented
- You are a master communicator with unparalleled written, oral and in-person communication skills
- You are a fundamentally good person with a good sense of humor and a team player
- You are smart, humble and get sh** done
- Medical/dental/vision coverage options for you/any dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize 2 volunteer weeks a year.
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Austin, TX
Townsquare Interactive, Twin Falls, ID
Account Manager, Platform Partnerships
Moat, San Francisco
Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise Sales
DoorDash, Toronto, ON, Canada
Account Manager, CPG
Pinterest, Atlanta, Georgia
Luxury Retreats - Market Manager - Northern California
Airbnb, California, United States