About the Role:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for technical hires in our San Francisco headquarters
- Partner with engineering and product leadership to define search and hiring of ideal candidates
- Expertly craft the moving pieces of interviews -- scheduling phone screens, organizing interview panels
- Reach out to passive candidates and bring them up to speed on what we’re building and why we are different
- Turn candidates into hires, keeping the candidate and hiring manager in the loop and at ease along the way
- You have experience in a recruiting role in the software industry
- You have a track record of academic and professional success
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are curious and friendly
- You enjoy getting to know people from different backgrounds and identifying their motivations
- You work hard, quickly, and efficiently
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and roll with the punches
- You can shift priorities when circumstances change in our high-growth startup
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Office is wheelchair accessible
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
Our mission Construction is behind. While productivity has doubled in most industries over the past 60 years, the build trade has remained flat and comes last in technology spending compared to 18 other industries. As former construction engineers, our founders saw teams dragged down by paperwork, litigation and broken communication — all of which was getting in the way of actual building. When the iPad was unveiled in 2010, it marked the first generation of construction field-ready mobile technology. It was the moment when the idea for PlanGrid was invented, and our objective became clear: to make technology so intuitive and impactful that people in construction want to use it. Since then, PlanGrid has been used on more than 500,000 projects around the world and is the first Construction Productivity Software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to work together throughout the project lifecycle. We’ve brought technology and ideas from other industries to automate the tedious tasks and free up teams to collaborate from anywhere. And there is no such thing as “good enough” here. We only build things to last.
Want to learn more about PlanGrid? Visit PlanGrid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Teacher Mentor & Coach (Bilingual in Mandarin and E...
Guidepost Montessori, Anywhere in the U.S. OR Shanghai, China (with travel between)