Sony Interactive Entertainment America’s line of PlayStation products and services entertain and inspire generations. The Marketing Platform Management team is responsible for informing and strengthening strategy and goals in the near and long term for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR, and PlayStation Entertainment App line of products. Armed with your business acumen and product knowledge, you will join forces with the Sr Manager of Product Marketing Innovation and sit on the front line of bringing new products to market and preparing teams to execute market strategy
PlayStation is seeking an Associate Platform Marketing Manager who is passionate about the console marketing and publishing ecosystem and helping internal teams grow their business through platform optimization and partnership. This position will be work under the Director of PlayStation Platform Marketing Innovation responsible evolving and executing against annual PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and Entertainment Application product strategies to bring hardware products to market in a constantly evolving marketplace. The ideal candidate has the ability to tune into the market landscape, process consumer insights, identify data-driven trends to inform go to market strategy and execution on a product-by-product basis, then effectively work with peers across the company to drive results.
- Passion for innovative solutions that benefit content marketers, software and hardware producers.
- Experienced working in major content publishing, development and/or platform production entities.
- Accountable for owning back end hardware product production pipeline needs and hitting tracking targets.
- Compelling ability to translate technical advantages into entertainment value for our gamers.
- Belief in data-driven business and marketing decisions.
- Contribute to drive PlayStation platform product go-to-market strategy with Marketing Communications and Third Party Account teams by product & opportunity.
- Accrue PlayStation Platform preference with customers and Platform Content Providers by strategizing content release plans with non-game app content providers.
- Generate and maintain key hardware product greenlight documentation by understanding the process driven mission critical PlayStation Operational details and their effect on our complex ecosystem.
- Work with potent Consumer Insights and Business Management Teams to discover optimal long term strategies benefitting the PlayStation platform ecosystem and our game /non-game publishing partners.
- Educate, excite and align cross functional go-to-market teams on the competitive insights you work to discover.
- Collaborate with Finance teams to accurately navigate multiple complex product profit and loss exercises.
- Influencing PlayStation teams through educational presentations to communicate your ideas and strategic recommendations.
- 2 – 4 years experience in product marketing
- BA/BS Degree in related field.
- Persistent, positive attitude toward following up and tracking progress
- Proven ability to demonstrate added value in a competitive environment
- Innate understanding of the gaming platform software & hardware ecosystem
- Self-motivated with a process and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to be a team-player and coach for peers or junior team members
- Solid written, verbal, presentation and analytical skills
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager Partner Marketing Creative - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Publisher Account Manager
BounceX, New York
Executive Assistant, CMO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Customer Retention Brand Designer, Brand Buyer Design
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Visual Communications Manager, Consumer PR
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Evernote, Redwood City, CA