Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sr. Manager, Corporate Security
San Mateo, CA
The Sr. Manager, Corporate Security will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs for safeguarding PlayStation’s Corporate Headquarters (San Mateo) and San Francisco business operations. The successful candidate is expected to create, establish, implement and verify compliance with security programs across the security spectrum to include: security guard services, physical security design standards, security awareness training, safety and risk. These programs are expected to leverage technology and systems to create and automate processes and support systems that are sustainable and scalable.
- Implement, administer and manage the corporate security programs at our San Mateo Headquarters location and downtown San Francisco operations.
- Manage site security guard force and provide assistance with contract oversight to ensure compliance with contract provisions, requirements and service levels.
- Participate in inspections, accident investigations, insurance investigations and/or other similar reviews and/or inspections at sites within assigned area or sub-region.
- Conduct physical security assessments for each site; evaluating general building construction, door hardware, life safety, locks/keys, security systems (alarm, card access systems, CCTV, intercom) and communicate findings and recommendations to department management and security systems staff.
- Conduct internal security investigations in cases of theft, fraud, violence, threats or similar cases of misconduct by employees, contractors or other invitees. Ensure that investigations are conducted according to department policies, directives and in compliance with applicable regulations and law.
- Serve as Subject-Matter-Expert for security and safety topics and issues. Stay abreast of new regulations, industry best practices, industry trends and technology, products and services.
- Recognize, respond to, and recommend actions to address both potential and realized security and safety risks affecting personnel or property.
- Support day to day security operations to include guard force management, alarm response, special event management
- Partner with regional and site resources including others in Operations, IT, Corporate Security, Human Resources, Legal and Business Continuity Planning on security matters
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems for both people and asset protection
- Work with senior management to create a security conscious culture
- Establish, maintain, or test call trees to ensure appropriate communication during disaster.
- 7+ years as a security manager in a multi-location corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in security or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to concisely and effectively address questions while providing subject matter expertise on policy to associates and management across diverse global sites
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Workplace Incident Management, Emergency Response, and Crisis Management
- Proven ability to accurately take decisive action based on available information in a timely manner
- 10+ years experience in similar leadership role
- Customer focused and results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Proven ability to work with and effectively persuade facility site leaders and senior management.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
- Bilingual/multilingual speaker
- Possession of any or all of the following certifications: Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Member of Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), or Certified Emergency Manager (CEM)
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
IT Engineer - Client Platform
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Performance Engineer
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Engineering Manager, Platform Resilience
GitHub, Remote - US
Lead Full Stack Mobile (iOS/Android) Developer
ThoughtWorks, San Francisco
Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Senior Android Engineer - Mobile Framework
Tile, Portland, OR