Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
We are God of War! Join us!
Into coding? Into math? Love making games from the ground up? Know your way around C++ and whatever hardware you’re used to working on? Then we have an internship for you.
Talent, initiative, collaboration – bring them all. We are a large team that fundamentally works together across all disciplines. Sound interesting? Give us a shout.
AND NOW A WORD FROM (THE REST OF) MANAGEMENT…
- Implement engine, gameplay, or tools technology as directed by more senior engineers
- Help maintain existing systems
- Support and assist customers
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
- Profile and performance tune code to remove bottlenecks
- Test and document code produced
- At least two years toward a B.Sc. degree in computer science or related field
- Expertise in C and C++
- Proficient in linear algebra
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Able and motivated to work with other team members
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures
- At least one complete self-driven, self-created game project (any size, any genre, any platform)
**This is an internship opportunity for summer 2018
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Tech Lead - Customer Support & Success
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Intern - Continuous Delivery (January 2018 Start)
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Software Engineer - Financial
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Senior SCCM Administrator (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer - Localization and Mapping
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Customer Success Engineer
Ematic Solutions, Singapore