Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sr. White Box QA Engineer (Contract)
(No 3rd Party - No Corp to Corp)
San Francisco, CA
Job Summary: The Sony Interactive Entertainment Software QA Engineer will join our Client QA team, and will be responsible for manual and automated testing of new and existing features on multiple platforms and devices in a Scrum-like software development environment.
To learn more, check out our PS4 System Software Updates Blog: PlayStation 4 Update
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- BS in CS or related field (4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree)
- Previous experience designing automation frameworks from scratch
- Understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- 4-7 years of experience with UI automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, WebdriverIO, QTP or SilkTest
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience as a Lead QA Engineer
- MS in CS or related field
- Experience working with Webkit
- Experience working with mobile, console or set-top box devices
- Involvement with open source projects and community
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of any content management system
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Analytics Infrastructure
Slack, San Francisco
Network Operations Engineer
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Sales Engineer, Zuora RevPro
Senior UI/UX Engineer - Delivery Experience
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Technical Sales Intern (Undergraduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities