Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is searching for a highly competent candidate who will lead SIE’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team which is responsible for IAM tools selection, deployment, enhancements, and maintenance. This individual will ensure that various stakeholders (HR, Legal, IT, InfoSec, etc) are engaged to choose the right Identity and Access Management (IAM) program for SIE. The selected candidate will be capable of defining and executing on well-constructed operational strategies, processes, and procedures; as well as have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work closely with Information Security and other key stakeholders to understand requirements for SIE’s new Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution.
- Work with IAM team to identify VARs that can provide solutions fitting to SIE’s needs as identified by stakeholders.
- Create use-cases with stakeholders to be tested in all potential IAM solutions.
- Pilot / POC multiple solutions at once in order to quickly identify viable programs.
- Generate and update dashboards that can be shared with key management reflecting the status of the program rollout .
- Ability to work in a majority SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise) environment with flexibility to leverage waterfall project delivery processes when required.
- Contribute to strategic roadmaps for IAM systems and programs for SIE
- Consult with stakeholders across business units when implementing access levels for new systems to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Conducts regular or emergency maintenance or software upgrades as required
- Support dev / engineering teams alongside other IT DevOps staff
- Continuously work with stakeholders to enhance and evolve IAM program
- Prepare documentation for audits and acts as POC for audit issues
- 5+ years experience in automating solutions
- 7+ years working with IAM toolsets
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Develop automation and/or scripting to augment any IAM solution as require
- SailPoint experience preferred
- Must possess a strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of environments
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and manage workload with minimal supervision
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory (AD), IT processes and procedures, information security, and systems implementations required
- Scrum / agile experience required
- Scripting experience required
- Quest Active Roles experience preferred
- Experience working with IaaS-based IAM solutions preferred
- Aveksa / RSA Via experience preferred
- S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Technical certifications preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Technical Operations Engineer
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Engineering Manager, Device Integration Technology
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
IT Service Management Senior Consultant
Cherwell Software, Chicago, IL
SW Dev Staff Engineer
Director of Backend Engineering
Clarifai, New York, New York