Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Senior Quality Assurance Lead - PlayStation Now (Core)
Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure (Aliso Viejo, CA)
PlayStation Now is a revolutionary service that lets you stream hundreds of PlayStation games to a variety of devices. SIE is looking for a talented Senior QA Lead that will oversee the QA team's processes and standards to deliver robust applications and services across multiple regions and devices. As a Senior QA Lead, your deep understanding of the products and development life cycle enables you to set the bar for development teams to deliver applications on time and with high confidence.
- Defines the strategy and QA processes for ensuring high quality releases
- Oversees the creation and execution of the test plans and test cases
- Architects the automation framework and guides automation testing efforts
- Sets and refines the tools and technologies for QA
- Reports product status and quality to Senior Management
- Mentors the team on best practices and testing principles
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a fast paced environment
- 5+ years working with automation frameworks and scripting languages in a web environment
- Minimum of 3 years in a lead role
- Solid understanding of the Agile development life cycle
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong technical and problem solving skills to identify and remove roadblocks
- Ability to work with others and communicate ideas effectively (written and verbal)
- C++ or other OOP experience
- Experience working with PlayStation consoles, PC, or mobile devices
- Avid gamer
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
The Sourcery, PreNav
Scribd, San Francisco headquarters
Massdrop, San Francisco
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Thermal (Level 2)
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior Software Development Engineer - Web
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Manager, Software Engineering
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX