Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Content Specialist - CONTRACTOR
Los Angeles, CA
The Content Specialist will be responsible for the accurate ingestion of availability notices and metadata delivered by partners for PlayStation Video. The position is primarily focused on data entry into our internal content management system and ensuring the overall accuracy of the data received.
- Enter availability notices and metadata delivered for both film and TV products into content management system including new products and updates to existing products
- Identify and communicate any availability or metadata discrepancies delivered by content partners
- Audit entry tasks completed by other Content Specialists utilizing internal reporting tools and applications
- Perform general data clean-up tasks/projects as required
- Execute other administrative tasks as needed
- Proficient at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, detail-oriented, independent, highly organized, and proactive. Strong attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy and consistency a MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively on both individual and team projects
- Proficient in MS Office with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Capable and comfortable with performing repetitive processes
- Ability to adapt and change, with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Ideal candidates have an interest and passion for film and television
- Familiarity with digital content processes a plus
- Multilingual candidates a plus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Supplier Development Manager
Fitbit, China - Shanghai
Operations Supervisor (Full-Time) - Sloane Square
rag & bone, London, UK
Customer Onboarding Manager
Appboy, New York
Community Associate - San Diego (Contract)
Lyft, San Diego, CA
Senior UI Developer
Hortonworks, Budapest, Hungary
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA