Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
SIE seeks a highly qualified candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the planning, executing and reporting on paid media activities to drive awareness and revenue across PlayStation’s portfolio of businesses including: PlayStation®4, PlayStation™Vue, first party games, PlayStation®Store and more. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with internal teams and external agencies. This person will use creative and analytical skills to understand our customer targets to create efficient, high impact marketing programs. The responsibilities listed are not all inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.
- Project Manage cross-functional marketing teams to ensure media is on time, on strategy and on target.
- Track and manage calendars for communications planning, media strategy, tactical planning, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Close communication with third party agency teams.
- Track portfolio media budget with media agency and ensure pacing on target with cross-functional teams.
- Ensure media channels including digital, television, search and social are in-market on time.
- Coordinate execution across departments to ensure integrated marketing communications.
- Lead the measurement and analysis of online marketing campaign performance.
- Monitor media performance with a focus on optimizing media budgets and channel mix to accomplish campaign objectives.
- Continuously improve media spend ROI with a focus on driving revenue and subscription sign ups.
- Analyze data to generate actionable recommendations for cross-functional teams.
- Adapt campaigns in real-time based on performance information.
- Pay close attention to detail to identify changes in performance and pivot quickly.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends and test new strategies that may improve campaign performance.
- Support media planning and execution across PlayStation’s portfolio of businesses.
- Develop innovative integrated media campaigns designed to drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide media recommendations.
- Provide expertise on digital media including direct, programmatic, search and social.
- Ensure agency tracking tools are accurately setup to capture KPIs for reporting as well as retarget consumers.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing reporting metrics
- Project management experience preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Bonobos, New York, NY
Manager - Original Film Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director/Senior Manager, Acquisition
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Meeting and Event Coordinator
The Linux Foundation, Remote
Motion Graphics Designer
Dropbox, New York, NY
Go-To-Market Strategy Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA