The Retail Marketing Manager, LATAM will drive consumer sales performance in retail channels and introduce promotions/offers and new products and services across retail channels for the Latin American market. This role is responsible for the development of retail environments, fixtures and display concepts that ensure exciting and engaging PlayStation experiences across Latin America.
This role is responsible for the leadership of a networked team of high performing professionals dedicated to the development of integrated, multi-platform sales and marketing campaigns for retail and to manage activation for these campaigns across our Latin American markets.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Retail Marketing at SIEA, the ideal candidate has strong communication skills both written and verbal and is able to analyze sales results to highlight opportunities to improve consumer sales. In a dynamic sales environment, they need to be flexible, have strong time management skills and be capable of balancing many projects simultaneously with short deadlines for completion. They are detail oriented and sales minded with the ability to think outside the box.
- Drive Consumer segment performance metrics in retail: market share and sales.
- Sales minded, and have experience in analyzing data to build recommendations to improve sales trajectories.
- Flawless and timely execution of new products, services and offers in all retail channels.
- Extend marketing messaging priorities into all retail banners.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, retail channels, third party and sales to develop and execute marketing programs end-to-end.
- Understands regional differences (Latin America) and executes support elements accordingly.
- Define, develop, and execute targeted retail programs to accelerate PlayStation sales at retail in Latin America.
- Summarize various campaign priorities and products into a concise and visually appealing presentation for sales and retail channels.
- Create compelling and strategic marketing presentations.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/channel management role, gaming experience considered an asset, preferably in the Latin American marketplace.
- Experienced in developing programs and providing recommendations based on results.
- Experience managing people to maximize their performance both directly and through influence.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to get things done by influence.
- Confident in making decisions based on data and speaks in front of a group with ease.
- Driven to get things done with an insatiable drive to improve process and build relationships.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action.
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box when developing concepts, approach and offers.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Intern - Cincinnati
Yelp, Cincinnati, OH
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Content Marketing Manager, Latin America
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Consumer PR Manager - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Head of Paid Social
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Originals Publicity - Poland & CEE
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands