Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure
Release Engineer (Austin, TX)
Do you want to be part of an engineering team that is building a world class cloud platform that scales to millions of users? Are you excited to dive into new projects, have an enthusiasm for automation, and enjoy working in a strong collaborate culture? If so, join us!
- Design and development of Release Engineering projects and tools to aid in release pipeline.
- Work in cross-functional development teams to build and deploy new software systems.
- Work with team and project managers to deliver quality software within schedule constraints.
- Demonstrable knowledge of distributed architectures, OOP and Python
- BS or a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Expert level knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Advanced skills in Python
- Experience in Kubernetes is a huge plus
- Programming best practices including unit testing, integration testing, static analysis, and code documentation
- Familiarity with build systems
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery
- Contributor to open source projects
- Version control systems (preferably Git)
- Gamer is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/w)
Lead Manufacturing Test Software Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Part Time Front End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA
Technical Principal (m/w)
Android Integration Support Engineer (CloverGO)
Sr. Test Engineer
Velodyne, San Jose, CA