Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Global Fraud Management and Security Teams are the guardians of customer trust for PlayStation and PSN. We provide innovative solutions to support every element of the platform, various platform services, customer service teams, a diverse developer community, and more.
SIE is committed to building a next generation fraud and risk platform that will support the global, fast growing PlayStation® Network customer base, world class PlayStation® consoles, hand-held devices, PlayStation® TV, and network entertainment services such as PlayStation® Vue, PlayStation® Music, PlayStation® Video and PlayStation® Now.
- Responsible for researching various fraud vectors and determining how the activity is occurring.
- Responsible for analyzing data logs generated by the various parts of the ecosystem along with the ability to review the underlying code where the activity occurs in and determining effective protections against a specific set of behaviors.
- Responsible for developing high level designs and prototypes of solutions to remediate the activity identified and documenting these solutions. Ability to hand off these solutions to other teams and groups.
- Comfortable communicating both up and down the organization.
- Experience developing presentations and working with various groups both local and global.
- Responsible for developing stop gap remediation’s whilst long term prevention solutions are developed and deployed
- Responsible for developing KPI / dashboards / queries within Splunk and or developing appropriate queries using SQL and No SQL databases like Hadoop and Oracle.
- B.S. degree
- Programming language (C, Java, Python etc)
- Previous experience working in Product Security
- Ability to work with Data Volumes in TB and prepare optimized searches
- Previous experience in Splunk desirable, preferably in dashboarding and searching and strong working knowledge of Splunk SPL
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of SQL / No SQL (Hive, PIG, Hadoop etc), Hunk.
- Previous experience in ecommerce environment a plus
- Previous experience in Gaming a plus
- Previous experience as developer on Client Side development of System development in large scale enterprise environment a plus
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Business Analyst (Technical)
Kurtosys, Raleigh/Durham North Carolina
Senior UI Engineer
Blue State Digital, NYC
Data Analyst - VOD
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
(Entrepreneurial) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina