Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
PlayStation Analytics & Visualization Team from Sony Network Entertainment responsible for providing analytics solutions and analysis to our internal customers at PlayStation worldwide. We work with our stakeholders and development teams around the globe. This has us interacting with our San Francisco, San Mateo, and Tokyo development partners to bring our collective value to the PlayStation Network and our end customers.
This candidate will work in conjunction with multiple business stakeholders, and different development teams to gather and answer questions for the business. These questions could be very simple to extremely complex. The intern is expected to work with all levels of the business, from a line engineer to executives in providing answers to their questions. The Analytics and Visualization team will provide guidance on communication and how to find the data along with making sure that objectives are met, commitments are upheld, and the quality of the data is maintained.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate numeric information to a business audience.
- Experience building and creating reports to answer a specific business question.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Experience working on many projects at once.
- Experience working cross functionally with other internal teams.
- Experience creating documentation for non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of how analytics are collected on web sites.
- Understanding of a/b testing methods and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Japanese.
- Experience with all Adobe solutions (Target, DTM, Audience Manager).
- Experience tagging a website for analytics.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working on a globally distributed team.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.