Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
The Strategy & Content intern will work with the PlayStation Vue content, marketing, and strategy teams to effect data-driven decision making in the management and expansion of PlayStation Vue, a leader in the OTT live television space. He or she will develop and present recommendations to drive accelerated subscriber growth, engagement, and retention, improve profitability, as well as work on content acquisition strategy and deal analysis. In addition to analyzing digital media opportunities, this intern will develop frameworks for evaluating implemented initiatives and recommend improvements based on his or her analysis. He or she will also perform meaningful financial analysis to evaluate the financial impacts of strategic decisions, and will follow industry trends to inform product features and marketing strategies.
• Perform financial analysis, including creation of an ongoing operational model, forecasts, and content deal evaluations
• Define and explore strategic initiatives to grow PlayStation Vue business through industry research and scenario analysis
• Work on bringing PlayStation Vue to new markets and create strategy initiatives around new market launches
• Be part of an entrepreneurial team within Sony responsible for launching and growing an innovative new media service
• Get exposure to various aspects of content licensing, product development and go-to-market activities needed to launch a consumer facing digital media service
• Develop presentations for senior executive teams and content/technology partners
• Monitor and evaluate new technologies, entertainment offerings, and media industry trends
• Work closely with the VP and Senior Director of Business Development
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Country Manager - Spain
Intern, Marketing Analytics
Accuweather, Headquarters - State College, PA
Localization Contractor-Denmark (non-employee)
Bluebeam, Inc., Remote
Director, Marketing - Independent Wealth Management
Addepar, Mountain View, CA
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Origami Logic, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Consumer PR - Global Brand
Netflix, Los Angeles, California