Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
SIE is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill our Vue Program Management Intern position within our Program Management Office (PMO). PlayStation Vue is our live streaming TV service, and we want a candidate who is passionate about PlayStation and TV. This role will be responsible for driving projects from inception through deployment in our exciting platform. The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic, flexible environment and is expected to partner with the PlayStation Vue Business, Product, and Engineering organizations to lead, manage, and drive forward projects. The responsibilities listed below are not all inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.
• Provides program management support for identified projects including creating and maintaining project schedules, tracking risks and dependencies
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program deliverables, goals, scope
• Clearly communicate status, and escalate issues as appropriate
• May be asked to help improve or automate processes
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or higher, ideally in Business, IT, or software.
• Candidate must be highly organized, and able to work independently
• Should be proficient with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Confluence, JIRA, and SharePoint,
• Previous experience with project management and utilizing agile methodologies and principles desirable but not required
• Candidate should have an understanding of software development and systems engineering
• Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve routine problems effectively
• Exhibit attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of internal and external stakeholders
•Candidate should be comfortable working across global teams with diverse cultures
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
International Technical Support Manager
Datto, Reading, UK
Key Account Manager (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office
Senior Software Engineer
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
Full Stack Developer - LEMP
Ematic Solutions, Jakarta, Indonesia
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Reddit, San Francisco
Senior Front End Engineer
Lyft, San Francisco, CA