Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure (Austin, TX)
Software Engineer in Test
Sony Interactive Entertainment’s Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure is leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video games on any device, from TVs to consoles to mobile devices and beyond.
As a Software Engineer in the Test Engineering team, you’ll play a key role in the design and development of reliable and flexible automated test systems.
- Design and development of:
- Automated test frameworks and libraries
- Integration test strategies
- Integration and load testing scripts
- Work with teams, Test Engineering managers, and project managers to define project requirements and deliver them within schedule constraints.
- Work with cloud, operations, and core software engineers to develop integration and load tests for various software components.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant programming experience
- Strong, demonstrable knowledge of Python and automated testing
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Bash
- Knowledge of build tools and systems
- Knowledge of networked and distributed systems
- Familiar with Agile development environment
- Linux experience
- Version control systems (preferably Git)
- Gamer is a plus
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Pivotal Cloud Foundry Solutions - Platform Reliability Engineer
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in EMEA (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Ireland)
Lead Software Developer
Oh My Green, San Mateo, CA
Product Designer- Canvas
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA
SAP ABAP Entwickler (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Software Engineer - Site Reliability
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City