Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
• Work closely with the narrative and level designers to script cinematic sequences and narrative moments.
• Implement narrative content using Lua, Maya, and proprietary development tools.
• Use creative and technical knowledge to solve problems and provide innovative solutions.
• Debug technical issues, collaborate effectively with other departments, and take direction from the Narrative Lead and Game Director.
• Participate constructively in production and design meetings.
• Must be working towards a Computer Science or Game Development related degree.
• Experience with text-based scripting and proprietary tools, preferably in cinematics.
• Ideal candidate has both creative and technical ability.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborate effectively with other disciplines in a team environment.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software QA Engineer
Junior Solutions Architect
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Part Time Front-End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering Manager - Security Incident Response Team (SIRT)
GitHub, Remote - US