Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
The SIE Entertainment Experiences Development Group (EXDG) is charged with delivering next-generation network entertainment experiences - across all media types (video, TV, music, games, and books) and across all devices (TV, web, tablets, game consoles, Blu-ray players and smartphones). The team is responsible for creating innovative and engaging client experiences that delight the customer and generate revenue.
• Architecting and developing core system user interfaces for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and future flagship Sony devices and services
• Connecting PlayStation users via rich, cutting-edge social experiences
• Creating digital commerce solutions for PlayStation games and Sony Entertainment Network's suite of media services
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, 4+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
• Internship experience in Software Development
• Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3, Node.js
• Experience in developing high-performance user interfaces
• Driven and passionate about producing amazing software
• Works above and beyond set expectations
• RESTful API's
• Test-driven development, use of unit/functional testing and automation
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (EMEA)
DevOps Engineer - Data Platform
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
(Senior) Software Engineer Visual Frontend (f/m)
Software Engineer, Data Engineering
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Data
HouseCanary, San Francisco
Security DevOps Engineer
MuleSoft, San Francisco