Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Associate Partner Alliances Manager
San Mateo, CA
The third party relations (TPR) team is responsible for managing every facet of the relationship between PlayStation and Publishers/Developers who bring content to PlayStation platforms. The Partner Alliances team within TPR strives to provide best in class marketing solutions that raise exposure and awareness for our partners content by leveraging the power of Sony’s ecosystem resulting in increased purchase intent and mind share for our partner’s content and the PlayStation platform. The team services over 200 accounts across publisher and developers and has been responsible for leading partnerships with AAA franchises including Call of Duty, Star Wars, and Grand Theft Auto.
- Provide support to Partner Alliances Manager on day-to-day marketing initiatives for AAA co-marketing partnership titles
- Fully own day-to-day marketing support initiatives for up to three top 20 publisher accounts. This includes up to 20 product launches a year.
- Develop and present go to market plans for all product phases (pre-launch, launch, post-launch) from assigned accounts.
- Concept and develop PlayStation-centric marketing activations to support go to market plans that creates synergy with Publisher plans
- Act as the liaison for assigned publishers/developers with internal stakeholders to secure marketing support and drive initiatives. This includes working cross-functionally across PR, Social, CRM, Web, Channel Marketing, PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Store.
- Work alongside the Platform brand teams to drive the overall brand marketing strategy through the entire platform portfolio.
- Manage the project review and approval process for all publisher marketing and media plans to ensure proper platform representation.
- Partner with account management teams to deliver the best account experience for publishers.
- Meet weekly with assigned accounts to align on priorities and execution of marketing activities
- Track and analyze effectiveness of marketing initiatives to illustrate the level of support given to assigned accounts and determine what works/doesn’t and adjust for future releases.
- Ensure all advertising and marketing assets provided by publishers adhere to policies, brand compliance, legal guidelines and licensing requirements.
- Archiving, managing, and routing publisher assets for day to day marketing activities
- At least 3 years in a similar capacity. A passion for console gaming and/or working in the video game industry is required.
- At least 3 years of partner management and marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work effectively and professionally in internal cross-functional groups, and outside entities.
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to solve complex or routine problems effectively and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat. Quicktime & Windows Media. Familiarity with using web-based applications including FTP sites.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.