PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Manager, Campaign Merchandising
As part of the Digital Merchandising Team, the Manager, Campaign Merchandising will work closely with internal teams as well as First Party and Third Party organizations, to meet PlayStation Store campaign objectives by managing merchandising leads, workflow, and resources. This position reports to Senior Manager, Digital Merchandising. The responsibilities listed are not all inclusive and additional duties may be assigned
- Lead and manage team to achieve campaign merchandising business goals
- Take on a lead role in merchandising decisions across 300+ PlayStation Store campaign activities per year
- Assess needs for each campaign based on store objectives
- Allocate resources for each campaign based on team workload and schedule
- Develop Campaign Merchandising team goals and provide day-to-day mentorship to help achieve performance requirements
- Manage campaign tiering framework/policy and associated processes and workflow to facilitate collaboration between Campaign management and cross-functional teams
- Instill and champion a data driven mindset to effectively optimize campaign support
- Organize weekly touchpoints with individual merchandisers and the team as a whole with the goal to foster career growth of each individual, assess workload, and reinforce processes
- Continue to lead and support select PS Store Events and highest revenue generating partner Title-based campaigns
- 5 or more years of digital entertainment (video games, movies, TV) experience
- Experienced people manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about video games and familiarity with PlayStation Store and products
- Analysis-driven, able to craft quantitative feedback regarding operations tools and processes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a dynamic work environment.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Online Marketing - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Marketing Analyst / Manager
Cerebri AI, Austin, TX
SEM Specialist - Join a fast growing team!
Galvanize, San Francisco
Senior Manager Marketing - Italy
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MongoDB, New York City