PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Marketing Partnerships and Activations Intern
San Mateo, CA
You will work closely with the Partnerships team to identify and ideate potential partnership programs for the PlayStation brand, hardware, software, and services. You will also support the Activations team with the execution of various consumer activations including the Road to Greatness truck tour, local sponsorships, and title specific programs. You will find new and innovative ways to deliver promotional assets needed for partnerships and activation programs. You will improve the development and programming of influencer programs that support key first party software titles.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Sports Marketing (or related field) and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a real passion for gaming and the video game industry; passion or interest in sports is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, can prioritize a dynamic workload, and successfully handle multiple deadlines with a busy schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and cross-functionally within PlayStation and its partners
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.