PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Technical Program Manager - Front End Engineering
Location: San Francisco, CA
- We are looking for someone who can build delightful products and experiences for millions, in an agile environment, collaborating with teams-across Engineering, Product and Design.
- Foster professional growth and mentoring in others through standard methodology sharing, development or feedback such as challenging others to think strategically and get results
- Project Management Responsibility and Mentoring: Leads projects with a team of other employees that may include Project Managers, Engineering and Operations personnel.
- Find innovative ways and solutions to problems; Simplify and communicate complex problems through clear communication to drive changes in behavior
- We have lots of challenges, things change, and you get to be creative as you tackle problems and build solutions.
- Effectively and efficiently communicates with technical and non-technical audiences, including executive leadership.
- Leads product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Understands tech trends, assesses how they impact our products and roadmap, and how they drive innovation
- At PlayStation, we are passionate about both collaboration and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers. We strive to be at the forefront of development technologies and are a diverse company with developers on four continents.
- 4+ years of relevant Program Management, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies; experience with engineering standard methodologies
- Strong requirements elicitation, and writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including testing, multi-functional, product management, and project management on successful delivery of systems.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field is required. A Master's degree in a technical field or an MBA is preferred.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Site Reliability Engineer, DevOps
DraftKings, Boston, MA