This position is for an Upscale Security Officer through our security partner G4S Security Services.
The Upscale Security Officer (USO) will perform general security duties in the protection of persons and property and the enforcement of all applicable policies, rules, and regulations of the client.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle Serve as the hub for monitoring, analyzing and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Communicate by use of Secure Trax, 2-way radios, telephones and computers
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner, providing exceptional customer service
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Verifiable work history
- One or more years of verifiable and successful security experience
- Associate degree or higher in any discipline
- Service in the active duty military, military reserves or National Guard
- Service in auxiliary police or police cadets
- Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat
- Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
- Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.