Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
At PlayStation we are working at the frontiers of immersive experiences for our users. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Lead to join our Intelligence Platform Group. As part of this hands-on position you would work across Partners, Product and Engineering and contribute to development and growth of PlayStation Intelligence Platform. You will own the roadmap for next generation PlayStation campaign and life cycle management Product.
Why Join Us
- Join a group of passionate product managers and engineers in an attempt to build an exciting platform from ground up.
- We love gaming! Get to work with industry thought leaders in immersive gaming.
- Be in the driver seat. Own the strategy as well as execution for your products
- Enjoy the unique mix of Product Management and Product Marketing. Represent PlayStation Brand at conferences and events.
- Analyze industry trends and competition to contribute towards product strategy for PlayStation Campaign and Life Cycle Management.
- Translate Product Strategy into an executable roadmap
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, design and consumer research to build a scalable and intuitive workflow for campaign and life cycle management.
- Partner with operations, legal, accounting, finance, sales, and service to design the business processes required to operationalize the platforms and products you design
- Develop product & platform positioning, feature development roadmap, marketing; functional and high level technical requirements.
- Balance and manage technical, feature, capital funding, and schedule trade-offs.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- You truly believe in lean startup principles
- You have 3-5 Years product management experience in the ad-tech or marketing tech space and have taken a customer facing product from concept to market.
- Experience collaborating with design and building intuitive user interfaces is a must have.
- Product Management Experience in large scale native advertising platform ( selection and delivery), DSP clients, and Campaign management is a plus.
- Experience in building dynamic creative optimization solutions is a plus
- You have a creative mindset and can converse well with design as well as engineering teams.
- You have an eye for simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- You are comfortable communicating your ideas in the form UI mocks and user journeys.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer – Search, Learning & Intelligence
Slack, New York City
Senior Product Manager - Community & Video Experience
Ellation, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Search Relevance & Ranking
Etsy, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager, Vendor Experience
XO Group, Austin
News Writer - Horse and Hound (6 month contract)
Time Inc., Farnborough