PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Technical Account Manager
PlayStation HQ: San Mateo, CA
Will consider professional experience from mid-level to senior.
Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) has an exciting career opportunity. We seek a Senior Technical Account Manager to ensure that our game development partners have the best possible experience while developing on PlayStation platforms.
It will be your job to represent all that the PlayStation platform has to offer while advocating on behalf of your developers within Sony. Few positions can offer an opportunity like this, specifically the ability to work on a wide range of important titles while helping to affect change to the future of PlayStation. To be proficient in this position, you should possess both business acumen and technical expertise to influence game development decisions while assuring that they align with the grander Sony vision
- Evangelize the PlayStation platform towards strategic alignment of developer projects
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with technical decision makers and influencers
- Meet regularly with developers to proactively identify project risks, support needs, and opportunities.
- Collect developer feedback and champion within PlayStation.
- Recommend and drive technical best practices amongst licensed developers.
- Provide onsite technical consultancy, support and training.
- Lead developer training events, postmortems, and advisory panels.
- At least 3 years of prior software tools or middleware development using C/C++.
- Technical knowledge of the PlayStation platform a nice-to-have.
- Understanding of general development pipelines for games.
- Prior console game development experience a nice-to-have.
- Prior account management experience a nice-to-have.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an eye toward providing excellent customer support and mentoring
- Strong debugging and coding skills. Can quickly familiarize with new codebases.
- The ability to operate with little to no supervision at partner sites, providing a professional and useful service to our developers
- Willing to travel and coordinate with other individual contributors to solve issues at hand. When not able to directly or efficiently solve partner problems, must be able to identify technical expertise needed to solve the problems.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (EAE)
AppZen, Dallas, Texas
Senior Account Executive
Teads, New York
Business Development Executive
The Trade Desk, Singapore
Senior Sales Manager
Jampp, São Paulo
Director - Enterprise Sales
Director of Strategic Sales, West Coast
Mendix, San Francisco | Los Angeles