PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Francisco, CA
- Own and drive end-to-end delivery of multiple large cross-regional, cross-functional initiatives
- Translate business requirements to executable stories and drive execution
- Dependency, gap analysis, and risk management
- Build partner relationship and collaborate with Engineering, Product counterparts, and other major stakeholders
- Onboard new teams and guide through group development stages (forming, storming, norming, and performing)
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference
- 3+ years of Program/Project Management experience driving software development efforts
- Experience in leading multiple large cross-regional, cross-team initiatives
- Solid understanding of agile, release processes, and continuous improvement
- Technical and business understanding of current system capabilities and limitations
- Proficiency with process management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Rally, Wiki, Confluence, google drive, and WebEx.
- Ability to look ahead and place prevention to the potential risk
- Excellent communicator, problem solver, and decision maker
- Attention to the detail with customer first mentality
- Awesome team builder
- Thought leader, open minded, ability to adopt and adapt
- Agile coaching experience at scale
- Experience in a high transaction network based services, gaming industry, social media
- Technical knowledge of Java-based web application software, networking technologies, client-server API specification, sequence diagram, system interconnections design
- Japanese language proficiency is a plus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Network Infrastructure - Business Partner
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Wish, Toronto, Canada
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Senior React Native Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Calm, San Francisco
Site Reliability Engineer
Segment, San Francisco, CA