PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
You are an experienced gameplay programmer used to tackling complex problems. You are familiar with the game audio domain, or excited to learn it. And you collaborate well with sound designers to make their work sing!
You are talented and motivated, with tons of initiative. You get things done. Sound interesting? Give us a shout!
- Implement runtime audio systems and features as well as related workflows.
- Collaborate with sound designers in their use of these features and workflows.
- Iterate on and polish work produced to deliver highest possible quality.
- Write clear, maintainable, reliable, and efficient code.
- Profile and optimize code to remove bottlenecks.
- Test and document code.
- Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years professional programming experience.
- Understand audio-specific terminology and technology, or willing to learn.
- Expertise in C++.
- Strong generalist with solid code architecture skills.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Enthusiasm and initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Able and motivated to work with other team members.
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and testing procedures.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Staff Software Engineer (L4) - Email Platform Infrastructure E...
Twilio, Denver, Colorado, United States