Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Manager, Developer Relations
when submitting a resume, kindly include a cover letter why you're interested in this role
San Mateo, CA
Account Executive of Developer Relations is responsible for the strategic direction and management of key partner relationships. The Account Executive is also responsible for the strategic leadership for their assigned publishing partners’ products within the PlayStation ecosystem in the SIEA region. In addition the Account Executive is also responsible for the communication of organizational or partnership programs and initiatives developed within their team(s) on a world-wide basis with other TPR groups, as well as act as internal advocate across multiple departments. The Account Executive is responsible for the management of Account Relations Managers, and internal resources to best support the initiatives of licensed Developer Relations accounts, including the development, cultivation and leadership of client and colleague working relationships with partners and within SIEA.
- Communicate third party initiatives on a world-wide basis with regional Third Party Relations groups
- Coordinate financial scenarios and analysis with the Financial Strategy team to reach sales targets for publishing partners on PlayStation platform(s) and to oversee partner/ publisher analysis, i.e. sales and forecasting, financial impact of marketing and sales support, etc.
- Develop communication strategies and articulate internally and externally SIEA PlayStation ecosystem initiatives
- Communicate key components of partnership programs to internal SIEA departments including Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Public Relations, Quality Assurance and Legal
- Work closely with Portfolio Planning, Partner Alliances and Content Acquisition teams to target key titles and schedule deeper support for partner titles
- Outline, develop and organize flow of information regarding technical innovations, new platform initiatives and department communications
- Define, Secure & Support platform defining content for the PlayStation ecosystem
- Lead a team of Account Managers ensuring that publisher’s product, product release and sales& marketing implementation schedules are on target and met according to contractual agreements
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with in relationship management or equivalent
- Must have at least 2 years in project implementation
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business, Communication or other related field or equivalent work experience desired
- Proven experience providing direct customer support including problem analysis, issue tracking, escalation and resolution
- Proven experience in Program/Project Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in cost analysis of product P&L's
- At least 3 years’ experience in employee management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills
- Financial and Cost Analysis
- Experience with Independent developers
- Free to Play Experience a plus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mid-Market Account Executive
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Channel Development Manager, Germany
Rubrik, Munich, Germany
Expansion Account Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Manager, LATAM
Jampp, São Paulo, Buenos Aires
Territory Account Manager - LA
Qumulo, Los Angeles, CA
Account Manager, Post-Campaign
Indiegogo, San Francisco