Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
CRM Project Manager
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation CRM team is looking for an experienced project manager who can help us take our customer communications to the next level by improving our operational efficiency. You will be a key part of the CRM team that is responsible for creating customer-centric email marketing programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention of PlayStation customers. As a team, we are focused on delivering a relevant and personalized experience to our community of gamers.
About the role
The CRM Project Manager will own our Global Transactional Email Program and work cross-functionally to ensure we deliver real-time, consumer-friendly messages. You will monitor CRM programs and projects from initiation to delivery and interface with internal and external partners. As the team’s first project manager, you will have an opportunity to build this function from the ground up.
- Manage Global Transactional Email Program. You will lead cross-functionally to streamline the planning, creation, execution and maintenance of transactional communications for PlayStation business worldwide. A strong relationship builder, you will also manage the relations between Business, Marketing, Legal and Product Management stakeholders in all of our business regions. Using your detective hat, you will problem solve and find solutions to ensure a smooth running Transactional Email Program.
- Develop CRM project plans and create learning library. We are an ambitious team that likes to test and learn. You will plan, organize, and lead our project roadmaps to ensure we meet our goals. This includes defining project scope, milestones and deadlines; as well as identifying resources, monitoring progress, and communicating statuses. And as we look to apply our test learnings to future campaigns, we will need a definitive resource on CRM best practices: past tests and results, case studies, and more.
- Manage the execution of newly implemented mar-tech products. With a brand as strong as PlayStation, our media efforts play a huge role in the success of our marketing efforts. As we continue to integrate our marketing technology stack with our CRM database, you will help manage projects related to the execution of new marketing technologies and work across internal marketing, external agencies, and technology vendors.
- Organize CRM long-term test plans. What is the best way to use cross-channel communications along the customer journey? Perhaps we can figure it out together! You will brainstorm with us, identify hypothesis and test plans, and keep us on track through implementation and analysis.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of PM experience and/or PM certification. Agile management is a plus
- Ability to manage various parallel deliverables and adapt to shifting priorities with superior attention to details
- Expert in different project management tools. Trello and Wrike experience is a plus
- Clear communicator who is able to understand and article complex requirements
- Some technical understanding of APIs, email triggers, and testing/production environments. Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CheetahMail is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office in order to prepare documents, presentations, tables, briefings, and worksheets
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Brand Operations Coordinator
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Sr. Demand Gen Marketing Manager - B2B
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Berkeley, California, United States
Director of Content Marketing
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
CRM Supplier Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Marketing Controlling Specialist (m/f)