Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Partner Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
PlayStation Vue is seeking a highly qualified Partner Marketing Manager, to lead key external platform relationships, promotions and offers to acquire, and engage subscribers for our leading live TV service. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement strategic PlayStation Vue brand campaigns in partnership with our Business Development team and external platform partners (Devices, Retailers, ISP).
- Requires strong relationship, project management, creative and operational experience.
- Strong knowledge of shifting consumer behaviors, growth of OTT services and proliferation of connected streaming devices.
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns across earned, owned media channels as well as retail and experiential touchpoints.
- ROI analysis around all partner campaigns and recommending improvements to process and creative to drive customer conversion.
- Passion for live TV and ability to build strong working relationships with major streaming TV brand platforms like Roku, Amazon, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV and more.
- Continuously build value from our partner relationships to drive brand awareness and growth of PlayStation Vue subscribers.
- Understanding of key live TV programming premieres and merchandising marketing assets to drive growth and engagement.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and creation of new content assets in partnership with Media and Creative agencies (internal and partner).
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development, Product and Marketing teams to support partnerships and implement strategic consumer communications plans.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams (CRM, Social, Marcoms, Legal, Finance and Events etc.) to bring promotions and campaigns to life.
- Build and maintain strong, effective, collaborative working relationships across Sony business units and sister companies, including SIE, SEL, Crackle, SEL and Sony Pictures Television.
- Superior relationship skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature judgment. Results-oriented. Strong self-initiative.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least 6-7 years relevant cable or satellite operator, entertainment and on-line marketing experience.
- Entertainment and/or digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager - Original Film Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
General Manager, Emerging Content
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA
Senior Leader - Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance Industries
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Director of Communications
Vimeo, New York, NY
Counsel, Marketing and Technology Transactions
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore