Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive.
We are looking for a Senior Animation Programmer to help develop next generation animation systems for a current working title being developed by Bend Studio.
This is not an entry level position and applicant must be able to demonstrate current working knowledge in the field of animation development for recent game applications. This role is closely related to both a physics and animation engineer.
- Key contributor to the development of state-of-the-art animation systems, influencing improvements to engine architecture, performance optimizations, and supporting production animation staff through improvements to tools and pipelines.
- Develop robust animation frameworks that will interface with physics and AI character behaviors, such as IK, procedural / physical animation, and facial animations.
- Maintaining a strong collaborative work relationship with programming peers, animation artists, and design staff.
- Strong 3D Math skills.
- Strong C++ and software engineering skills.
- Working knowledge of current animation tools and middleware.
- Strong interest in researching and developing new animation related technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Current and Next Gen game console experience strongly desired.
- 3-5 years industry or related experience.
- 1 or more published titles.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with current UNREAL technology desired.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Conductor, New York, New York
Senior Software Engineer
Foursquare, New York
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Meetup, New York
Technical Project Manager
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Senior Software Engineer
Spring, Krakow, Poland