Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation™Now is the revolutionary game streaming service that streams hundreds of PlayStation games to a variety of devices for a single subscription price.
PlayStation™Now has an immediate opening for a world-class software engineer with experience in front end and back end web technologies to help deliver the next generation of PlayStation UX.
We are fun, diverse group of people based who are passionate about delivering PlayStation to everyone, everywhere!. We apply web technologies to create the user experience for PlayStation™Now, the groundbreaking game streaming service.
We’re located in beautiful Orange County, CA, minutes away from some of California’s best beaches. We’re set directly between Los Angeles and San Diego, with skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities just a short drive away.
- Take a leadership role while contributing to the architecture and development of PlayStation Now’s
- product on current and future devices.
- Contribute to the development of PlayStation Now’s product on current and future devices.
- Gain understanding and mastery of existing systems and infrastructure, including legacy systems
- At least 6 years of professional Software Development experience
- Expert tooling skills (Git, general command line fluency, etc.)
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- Experience in performance tuning network connected applications
- Experience shipping 2-3 consumer facing, web applications
- Familiarity with Ember.js
- Familiarity with PlayStation™Now
- Experience working in an environment that uses Agile/Scrum, bonus if has experience serving Agile
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Core Services
JW Player, New York
Senior Software Engineer - Platform Team
Rapid7, Belfast, UK
Enterprise Technical Support Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., Chicago
Scribd, San Francisco headquarters
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires