Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is seeking an expert in facilities management. This role is responsible for all of our sites in the Americas, where thousands of people are employed.
Oversee all SIE Americas workplace operations, real estate, and facilities; creating and maintaining a positive, progressive, and safe high tech work environment for our employees. Provide overall leadership, direction, and strategic planning for multi-site operation of varying complexity by location. Deliver high customer satisfaction while closely managing operating and capital expenditures.
Facilities include over a dozen major sites and a dozen smaller sites throughout the U.S. Canada, and Latin America. Facilities vary in complexity by site.
- Site evaluation, selection, and negotiation and lease management
Construction and Tenant Improvements
- Architectural and interior design
- Project Management
- Furniture layout, design, selection, purchasing, and assembly
- All trades: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting, life safety, etc.
- Repair and Maintenance and management of utilities (gas, electric, trash/recycling)
- Janitorial, landscaping, purchasing of: Office Supplies, business cards, food, and beverages
- Shipping/Receiving Dock; Mailroom
- Food Services (café, canteen, and catering), on-site Gym Operations, etc.
- Building reception
- Conference Center Services (HQ)/conference room/large meeting set-up and support.
- Space Planning, Moves, adds, and changes
- Ergonomic evaluations, counseling, and equipment installation
- Campus Events, Meetings, & Parties
- Audio visual design, installations, and support, and meeting support
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent, M.S. is preferred.
- Professional facilities management education, credentials, and/or certifications
- 10 years facilities experience with at least 5 managing the function for a multi-site organization.
- Experience with building high tech work environments catering to companies like those in Silicon Valley, previous experience with a large tech company is preferred
- Extensive experience managing multiple sites for a medium to large size corporation.
- Past experience developing multi-year facilities plans and long term real estate strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations exceeding $1 million.
- Proven experience managing major construction projects for new sites and site improvements.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills. Highly collaborative, team builder.
- Customer/Employee focused.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Mt. Vernon Warehouse
2nd Shift Distribution Center Supervisor
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Senior Director of Sales Operations
Reddit, San Francisco
Host Acquisition Specialist-(12 month contract)
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Sales Operations Analyst
Moat, New York
Lifecycle Sustaining Program Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco