PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Software Engineer (Front End)
San Francisco, CA
PlayStation has an immediate opening for a world-class software engineer to help deliver the next generation of PlayStation experiences on the web.
We are fun, diverse group of people passionate about creating the best place to play. We use agile best practices, modern software tools/paradigms and are focused on continual improvement in the delivery of high quality Web Applications for PlayStation customers. This is an opportunity to be part of one of the world’s most recognizable brands and see your work impact millions.
We are located in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA district, within walking distance to great restaurants, museums and nightlife.
- Architecting and developing core system UX for the PlayStation Network and future flagship Sony devices and services
- Connecting PlayStation users via rich, cutting-edge social experiences
- Creating digital commerce solutions for PlayStation games and Sony Entertainment Network’s suite of media service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, 4+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- At least 4 years of Software Development experience
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases
- Experience in performance tuning network connected applications
- Experience shipping 2-3 consumer facing, web applications
- Familiarity with React/ React Native
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit PlayStation's website.
Jobs You May Like
Game Developer (Unity)
Abrakam, Liège, Belgium
Software Engineer (Healthcare Data)
Amino, San Francisco
Full Stack Engineer - Senior
VideoAmp, Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Credence
Box, Redwood City, CA
Full-Stack Engineer Who Loves Building
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Onboarding Executive -Munich, Germany
Elementum, Munich, Germany