Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Staff Software Engineer, AI and Deep Learning
PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
Considering senior to senior staff level professional experience.
Are you passionate about bleeding edge technology? How would you like to influence the most successful gaming platform of all time? Do you want a career opportunity combining both your passion and skills as a software engineer while also allowing you to work with bleeding edge technology? Then you should check us out here at Sony PlayStation!
We have an exciting opportunity to join PlayStation! We seek a Software Engineer highly proficient in artificial intelligence research to develop advanced human natural interactive entertainment for our platform.
- Extensive knowledge of cognitive research on audio, video, text, or other modality processing for developing state-of-art machine learning technologies to interact with human language, intention, affection, and intelligence.
- Be able to read papers and duplicate start-of-art experiment results in one of the field of deep learning of speech, video, text, and game.
- Develop robust technologies under different kind of real usage condition such as channel and environment distortions, emotional audio and video, spontaneous human machine interaction for multiple languages.
- Other tasks assigned as necessary.
- Audio and/or video recognition or generation technologies
- Script programming such as python. C/C++ a plus.
- Familiar with Linux and RNN/DNN/LSTM related deep learning software.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Digital signal processing technologies, which may include graduate study period.
- Scripting languages such as Python, and/or C/C++, which may include graduate study period.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering discipline.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is a plus.
- Image/Video (object recognition or content generation)
- LVCSR at the lower level of development
- Multi-lingual speech and language processing
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Full Stack - (Senior and Principal Levels)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Technical Quality Engineer Lead
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer, Booking Experience
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Big Data Engineer (m/f)