Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation™Now is the revolutionary game streaming service that streams hundreds of PlayStation games to a variety of devices for a single subscription price.
We have an immediate opening for a staff level engineer to join our Southern California team in Aliso Viejo. This group applies web technologies to create the user experience for PlayStation™Now, the
groundbreaking game streaming service. The ideal candidate will come from an object oriented
development background and be enthusiastic about front end web technologies.
We’re located in beautiful Orange County, CA, minutes away from some of California’s best beaches. We’re set directly between Los Angeles and San Diego, with skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities just a short drive away.
- Drive delivery of high-quality, well-tested, intelligently-architected code
- Ensure that engineering deliverables meet business goals, requirements, and timelines
- Collaborate closely with team members to design, articulate, and implement new features and
products, as well as improvements to the existing product line
- The Staff Software Engineer is expected serve a mentor role to the other team members who may be at different places along their career path
- At least 8 years of professional Software Development experience
- Experience in developing high-performance user interfaces
- Driven and passionate about producing amazing software
- Works above and beyond set expectations
- Familiarity with Ember.js
- WebGL, Canvas2d
- C#, Python
- RESTful API’s
- Experience operating as a source of technical leadership
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager (Local Market)
Engineering Manager, Product Engineering
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Software Engineer, Visual Discovery
Pinterest, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Cities
Airbnb, San Francisco, California