Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Staff Technical Program Manager - QA Engineering
San Francisco, CA
*Must be fluent in Japanese
Job Summary: This is a very unique position. We are looking for a senior technical professional with passion for quality to help us align across multiple global QA teams. You would be responsible for running activities for several working groups focused on QA processes, tools and test efficiency.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading QA teams through complex projects
- Experience launching new products to the global market
- Understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- Knowledge of Python and test automation using Selenium and other tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in Japanese (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of any content management system
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- E-commerce and social technology experience
- Experience with BDD
- Experience working with mobile, console or set-top box devices
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Frontend Engineer - Browser Clients
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Senior Java Engineer
Zuora, San Diego, CA
Senior Android Engineer
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF or Remote
Senior Audio Systems Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston, US - San Diego, US - San Francisco
Mobile Application Developer
Agile Coach (m/f)