Technical Program Manager- QA Applications (Contract)
PlayStation, USA-CA-San Francisco / 258
A gaming brand
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Technical Program Manager (6 Month Contract)
(No 3rd Party - No Corp to Corp)
San Francisco, CA
Job Summary: The QA Applications Technical Program Manager will facilitate the migration of Test Cases to a new Test Case Management platform and provide guidance and customization support for new engineering teams.
- Assist teams in Test Case Management support and queries
- Document and advise best practices for testing execution
- Integrate and configure 3rd party tool support with Restful APIs
- Define and create QA reports
- Gather metrics across the engineering org and graphing out meaningful results
- Development and Unit/Functional testing for dashboards and reports
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- Knowledge of Test Case Management Software (qTest, ALM, Test Rail, etc.)
- JIRA or Rally configuration and reporting
- Experience integrating with Restful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and test automation using Selenium and other tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Java and Spring MVC
- Hands-on experience in building client-based applications and developing high performance user interfaces
- Familiarity with common user authentication and security systems such as Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAML
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Paris, France
Engineering Manager, Infrastructure
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Sr. Frontend Engineer - Browser Clients
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Director of OTT Engineering
Vimeo, New York, NY
Red Ventures, South Charlotte