Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
(No 3rd party - No Corp to Corp)
San Francisco, CA
Job Summary: The Sony Interactive Entertainment White Box QA Engineer will join our Client QA team, and will be responsible for manual and automated testing of new and existing features on multiple platforms and devices in a Scrum-like software development environment.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- BS in CS or related field (4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- 3-5 years of experience with UI automation tools such as Selenium, QTP, or SilkTest
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS in CS or related field
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with mobile, console or set-top box devices
- Involvement with open source projects and community
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of any content management system
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Front End - Enterprise Offerings
Box, Redwood City, CA
Analista de Testes Automatizados de Software
Contabilizei Contabilidade, Curitiba
Manager, Vehicle Architecture and Package Engineering
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Contract Sr. Software Engineer (Front End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
HouseCanary, Boulder, CO