Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Senior Contracts Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Love video games, entertainment, and technology?! Interested in advising game creators on cutting-edge legal issues in game development?! If so, we’re looking for you, a legal expert with transactional experience, to join the Sony PlayStation team.
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC has an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated Senior Transactional Paralegal/Contracts Specialist to partner with and support attorneys by performing transactional work for video game development. This is a truly great opportunity to join a growing legal team and work in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Review, draft, and negotiate various types of agreements under the supervision of attorneys, including consulting agreements, nondisclosure agreements, talent agreements, vendor agreements, software license agreements, event agreements
- Clear game content for release on various platforms
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal business teams and third parties to gather and synthesize information for agreements
- Manage special project work
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university or equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the video game, technology, or entertainment industry
- Good understanding of intellectual property law, in particular copyright and trademark law
- Team player, with strong communication, organizational, and drafting skills
- Detail-oriented and able to accommodate deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Financial Analyst, North America Sales & Marketing
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
(JR0006090) FPA - Analyst
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Financial Analyst, Driver FP&A
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Werkstudent Group Accounting (m/w)
Wish, San Francisco, United States