Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony Santa Monica is seeking a Technical Sourcer to join our team. The ideal candidate must have strong sourcing skills, a keen interest in game technology and a deep working knowledge of the games business. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates across all areas of our internal programming team, including Engine, Gameplay, Tools and Technical Art.
- Identify and engage passive candidates; create an excellent candidate experience.
- Generate and manage a pipeline of high-quality, games industry-specialist candidates.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit.
- Maximize use of available tools and resources to build and grow the candidate pipeline.
- Update and monitor applicant tracking system to ensure candidate progression is being tracked properly.
- Regularly analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Attend and participate in candidate reviews and team meetings as it relates to candidate hiring.
- Maintain sourcing documentation and records.
- 3-4 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience in a fast-paced game production environment (required).
- Deeply knowledgeable about the game industry.
- Demonstrate history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies.
- Able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994.
Want to learn more about PlayStation? Visit http://www.us.playstation.com/
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Manager
Refinery29, New York
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Senior Director, Community Operations
Reddit, San Francisco
People Partner, Tech
Pinterest, San Francisco
General Applications (m/f)
HelloFresh, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Zurich
People Operations Associate (HR)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ